After decades upon decades of development throughout our region, what’s below our feet has changed as much, if not more, than our skylines. Relying on dated utility maps, or worse yet, outdated assumptions, can cause not only costly delays to a project, but injuries to colleagues.
We offer the latest in sub-surface utility location and mapping and engineering services, including ground-penetrating radar (GPR) and building information modeling (BIM). Our growing SUE/SUM team will assure that you fully understand the complexity of your project’s below-ground environment and utility systems layout.
- Subsurface Utility Engineering/Mapping to ASCE 38-02 Standard Of Care
- Compilation and Analysis of subsurface utility record plans and legacy documents
- Non-destructive- remote sensing subsurface investigation technologies
- Ground-Penetrating Radar (GPR) Surveys and other shallow geophysical investigations
- Electro-Magnetic line detection and tracing
- Utility Mapping in BIM/Revit and 2D/3D CAD