DGT Associates, a mid-size surveying and engineering firm, is seeking a Staff Engineer (Civil) to join our Framingham office. Throughout the firm and predecessor companies’ 140-year-history, DGT Associates is a trusted partner for a variety of residential, commercial, institutional, and public projects. We’re looking for the right people to join our growing team at the Framingham office will help continue our DGT legacy, taking on challenging projects in this demanding industry and within this region.
We are seeking a qualified Staff Engineer (Civil). A candidate that has experience in the design of civil engineering projects, such as Site Plans, Board of Health Plans, and Sewer/Water Connection Plans is preferred. CAD is essential. An EIT certification is required. The candidate will be enrolled in Soil Evaluator training as soon as possible. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Survey field work to begin
- Drafting Site Plans and details, assisting with preparation of Stormwater Reports, Operation and Maintenance Plans, and Specifications.
- Construction Inspections
- Soil evaluation for sewage disposal and stormwater management
- Researching regulations
- Working with Surveyors, Project Engineers and Senior Engineers
Requirements for this position include:
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of field and office experience
- CAD skills required; Carlson software experience preferred
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude
DGT Associates offers:
- Competitive Salary and overall compensation
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Insurance Options
- Professional Training & Education Assistance
- Industry Certification Reimbursement
- Company Outings