Civil Staff Engineer
Civil Staff Engineer
At DGT, we’re always looking for the right people to join our growing team to take on an array of challenging projects in a demanding, fast-paced industry and region. Throughout the firm and predecessor companies’ 140-year-history, DGT Associates has been the go-to, trusted partner for transportation hubs, ballparks, hospitals, academic institutions and historic homes — many of Greater Boston’s most iconic landmarks. Our values come from our commitment to our community, clients, our industry and team. We’re a technology-forward firm, rooted in the fundamentals of our profession.
DGT Associates, New England’s premier surveying and civil engineering firm, is seeking a Civil Staff Engineer to join our Framingham, Massachusetts office. A candidate that has experience in the design of civil engineering projects, such as Site Plans, Board of Health Plans, and Sewer/Water Connection Plans is preferred. CAD is essential. An EIT certification is required. The candidate will be enrolled in Soil Evaluator training as soon as possible. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Drafting Site Plans and details, assisting with preparation of Stormwater Reports, Operation and Maintenance Plans, and Specifications.
- Construction Inspections
- Soil evaluation for sewage disposal and stormwater management
- Researching regulations
- Working with Surveyors, Project Engineers and Senior Engineers
Requirements for this position include:
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of field and office experience
- CAD skills required; Carlson software experience preferred
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude
DGT Associates offers:
- Competitive Salary and overall compensation
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Insurance Options
- Professional Training & Education Assistance
- Industry Certification Reimbursement
- Company Outings
DGT is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled employer.