DGT Associates, a mid-size surveying and engineering firm, is seeking a Project Engineer (Civil) to join our Framingham office.
At DGT, we’re always looking for the right people to join our growing team to take on an array of challenging projects in this demanding industry and region. Our values come from our commitment to our community, clients, our industry and team. We’re a technology-forward firm, rooted to the fundamentals of our profession.
We are seeking a qualified Project Engineer (Civil) with professional experience in the design and permitting for a wide range of civil engineering projects in private-sector residential and commercial industries, as well as public sector projects. The candidate should have experience with surveying practices, soil testing, on-site sewage disposal system design, storm water management design, utility design, drainage calculations, subdivision design, roadway design, commercial and residential site plans, and construction inspections. CAD is essential. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Directing and guiding the planning, design and building process
- Ensuring all government regulations are properly followed
- Keeping the project on-time and meeting important deadlines
Requirements for this position include:
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- PE or EIT with goal of professional licensure within one year
- 3-5 years of field and office experience
- CAD skills required; Carlson software experience preferred
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude
DGT Associates offers:
- Competitive Salary and overall compensation
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Insurance Options
- Professional Training & Education Assistance
- Industry Certification Reimbursement
- Company Outings